Monday, September 23, 2013

Eagle, Pices, Kthxbye, The Enlightened One.

It's cute.... NOW all of a Sudden you see me.... while I sat there invisible to you for soooo long... I text-ed you... you blew me off. I asked to hang out... you had better plans.... you made me feel alone, you outcast-ed me, and made me ashamed to feel good about myself.... and then I found you. <3 You never outcast-ed me, you never ignored me, and you loved unconditionally... and you said if I loved unconditionally they would love me too....so I bit the bullet, and accepted you, and you turned my world upside down, took away the hate, and replaced it with love.....and now here we are almost a year later, and YOU are noticing me, YOU'VE started to see... "hey wait... that crazy Mother fucker actually has his shit together...maybe he wasn't so crazy after all..." but the damage is done. I studied you, I manipulated you, and by God I can't stand who you are in your current condition. I do believe in you, but I'm just not helping you anymore. "Give a Man a fish and you feed him for a day, TEACH a man to fish and you FEED HIM FOR A LIFETIME." -Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Son of Orflec the Butcher.


I'm so inspired lately, and it's never gonna stop. If you are one of the many people I would call friends and are NOW starting to notice that I'm a HUMAN FUCKING BEING to you I say.... hi! I missed you.... I wanted you to like me, be more like you....you have helped me to see, so I thank you. You are wonderful. :) I AM I SAID, TO NO ONE THERE..... AND NOONE HEARD AT ALL, NOT EVEN THE CHAIR.... I AM I CRIED!!!!!! I AM, SAID I... and I am lost, and I can't even say why....Leaving me lonely still.... I'm happy, because you loved me. When I needed you.... you threw me under the bus... you sent me away, locked me away in Evanston.... but I studied them. I had to lose it all, to see it all truly... I talked with the Mentally "Ill." I helped them, they helped me. I learned I am not them, but for YOUR ego I took the brand "Bi-Polar." For you I accepted extremely harsh and critical Judgment, and you curb stomped my jaw onto the fucking pavement like in AMERICAN HISTORY X. But it's okay, I'm stronger than you, I laughed inside and secretly took it. :) Now I watch you, hoping you will someday see what is I've actually been trying to do for you since I woke up.


That's about all that's on my mind. Do not mistake this blog for anger, I am NOT ANGRY. I've seen Anger, it's ugly. If you need help, just ask.... there are lot's of us out there willing to help you, but you just don't see us.... we're invisible to you... I know....because you did it to me, and I forgive you. I just don't necessarily like you, and if you want to make amends then all I ask is the next time we talk... take a second to listen to me. kthxbye. =)





No comments:

Post a Comment