Saturday, December 21, 2013

Purple Flowers, Purple Crayon.

The Following is some Creative Writing Fun, prompted from the book "Every Day Writing" by Laurie Rozakis, PH.D.



Lucy felt sick to her stomach, an odd eery feeling like she had just seen a Ghost. Mark approached her lovingly as a husband would, but she turned from him and put her hand to her mouth.
"I think I'm gonna be sick." she said as she headed down the hall to the bathroom. 
"Baby you just witnessed a miracle, what's wrong?" marked asked confused. She didn't answer him as she slammed the bathroom door shut. Mark didn't know what to do, he had just seen a mountain appear outside of his window, a mountain that was not there before. Things were changing like a bad LSD trip, and he couldn't explain it other than calling it God's miraculous revenge. Suddenly there was a large cry out from the bathroom, "I'm bleeding!!" Lucy Screamed. Mark horrified ran down the hallway and opened the door to the bathroom.

"Where are you bleeding!?" Mark asked. 
"My Vagina, I'm gushing Mark, this can't be happening.

Lucy was five months pregnant with Mark's child, and she was having an abrupt ion. Clearly God had to be punishing, the two for something. THE END.


So now what to write about? Tonight there is Karaoke at hansel's so perhaps I will go and do that. Before that though, I'm gonna hang out with my cousin Erik, the Ewok. I love my family and friends, I can honestly say that this Demon Vampire is especially blessed for some reason. What is life, but a nugget of Gold found in a pile of Silver? What is existence but a pinwheel of delusional outbreaks? I love Def Leppard, I'm jamming out to them at the moment, thinking and writing. Writing in my book is slow moving the last couple of days, but I'm trying to make it perfect, and not use useless writing like this online blog is. My online blog is for me to practice, and my Manifesto is to be perfect, sure of some errors and dramatically nonsense that I will fix up later.
I'M A WRITER! I'M A POET, AND I KNOW IT, I AM MATTHEW JESSEN. Self Fulfilled prophecy. Lovey angels of the Pleadies, suck me, FUCK ME, tease me, please me, I am your every desire, as you are my flame and my fire. I will be with you forever my loves. Life is what you make it my darlings, and I make myself your dream, to inspire a purpose, that is LOVE CONQUERS all. 


Prince, oh Prince, rejoice he is a King! A Charizard at level 50 who snapped awake one day and found himself to be a Charmander again. Enlightenment is a new birth, again here on Earth. It is the second coming of ones self, it is I. I am the Lion King, following in the Steps of Simba, I am Kovu in love with an Imaginary Kiara. I am the light in the darkness, and the Dark within the light. I am a warrior for Peace, Justice, and Love. I also believe in Anarchy. Split down the middle, one Bi-polar mother fucker, who would never fuck his mother that's just gross.






I don't expect the unexpected, but when I do it's usually expected. That's nonsensical. A lot of my writing is, I've found... I guess that just means my mind is nonsensical. I watched a virgin deflower herself with a dildo, it turned me off, but was interesting to see. I have only ever deflowered one Virgin and I too was a  virgin when it happened. I love you Angels of my life, there are far too many of you wonderful blessings to count. I love how you make me feel, and help me breath, make life go smoother, guide me to and from, from A-Z you show me passion, and fury. You love me like you love an unborn child in your womb. I can't express enough Gratitude for you, and what you are for me. My love for you is Eternal, "Remember after the fire, after all the rain, I will be the Flame, I will be the flame." -Cheap Trick.





I will never be perfect, but I can aim high and hope that I'm going somewhere. I am intoxicated while writing this, but that doesn't matter. Thank you Jess, an angel of mine for all the wisdom you shared with me tonight. We were both in agreement about the Ying Yang, Good cannot exist without Evil and Evil cannot exist without Good. Life is amazing, never stop learning. It's like my mom says "If you have a brain, use it." and she is a paranoid schizophrenic. I love you Mom. I love you Timothy. I am full of God's love to go around. I must say farewell to this Blog, Goodnight and may Serenity and Grace be upon you.  



 








No comments:

Post a Comment