Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Away with the Sages

~*~{December 24st 2012}~*~

Christmas eve, the day before Jesus Christ's birthday, what

an exciting day. Life is too short not to celebrate these

kind of events with friends and family. I have an awesome

shirt on, and the weather outside is frightful, but the fire

is so delightful, let it snow...wait what? Fuck the snow,

this boy doesn't need a white Christmas, just a white woman

with nice tits and  a tight tasty pussy. Tuna fish

sandwiches for break feast! I wonder what my mind would be

like turned off, hats kind of what a panic attack feels

like, like we are all computers and you start glitching and

start turning off, it's scary! It's like a near death

experience that I would not want to experience again, plus

when I tried to eat a sandwich it was like chewing on

magnets, my mind was fucked up, it was weird. Oh come all ye

faithful, you can have anything that you desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment