Monday, January 14, 2013

Knees to the ground

So yesterday was an amazing victory as my team, the Baltimore Ravens beat the Denver Donkeys and upset a great many of my friends. I watched the game with Chay and Stubz and they were all decked out in their bronco gear, broncos lined the walls, a bronco hall of fame, turned quickly to hall of shame when Ray Lewis and the Ravens got that one extra point after the overtime. I also spent the day before that with Ashtin, again she refused to lay with me, but I'm over it now. I have masturbation and other healthy alternatives. I got a job at Pizza Hut, that's exciting for me, but at the same time not that great. I've worked there before, so I wonder if it's going to be the same thing. I hope not, I hope to meet new people, get kick ass at cooking like I always do, and making some money. I also wonder about if I have to pay some fine or not, I don't know. Skyrim calls my day like an ancient but fun grandmother looking to lose her virginity.


I'm waiting for the sims 3 to install on my computer, and it's taking forever!! I want to play it right neowww and create families and watch them grow and make houses and just yeah It's taking forever. I'm also chilling with my mom in the living room, that's a plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment